Westlake Village, CA | Home to Westlake Lake and the heart and soul of the Conejo Valley.
Let’s dive right in, tap any link to jump to any topic:
- Westlake Village Homes and Neighborhoods
- Where to Eat and Drink
- Where to Shop
- Where to Enjoy the Outdoors
- Where to Golf
- Just Around the Corner
– – –
Westlake Village Homes and Neighborhoods
No matter the lifestyle you’re looking for, Westlake Village has a neighborhood that offers it.
There are 7 neighborhoods along the lake. 15 gated communities. And the popular North Ranch, known for its parks, golf courses, country club, and hillside views.
- You can explore all of Westlake Village neighborhoods, here.
Are you moving to Westlake Village, CA?
As a local realtor® and Conejo Valley neighborhood expert I’d love to help you get to know the area, the available homes, and help find the one that’s right for you!
– – –
Where to Eat and Drink
Okay, I’ll admit it, I have a bias towards the bars and eateries of Westlake Village – they’re my favorite in the Conejo Valley. There’s just something about the easygoing energy in the air and the classic aesthetic that always brings me coming back for more.
- The Promenade is a one stop shop for a night out in Westlake Village. A Saturday night might look like this: Paul Martins for a cocktail, appetizers, and/or dinner. Cinepolis for a movie. And, if you’re really enjoying your company, Farfallas for a night cap.
- Westlake Plaza | Besides having a number of restaurants to choose from, The Plaza has a one up on the other shopping centers – it’s within walking distance to some of Westlake’s favorite neighborhoods.
- The Westlake Village Inn, home to Stonehaus Winery, Mediterraneo, and Bogie’s is an undeniable local favorite. From breakfast, lunch, and dinner to happy-hour, and events this remains one of the number 1 spots in town for dining.
– – –
Where to Shop
You won’t find a mall in Westlake Village, but many of your favorite brands will have a standing store somewhere in town – Nike, Sephora, LuLuLemon, Restoration Hardware, and of course, Target 😉
More commonly you’ll find boutiques and privately owned specialty stores – clothing, hair and skin care, pharmacies, etc.
In the times where you need a little more to choose from, the Thousand Oaks mall is just 10 minutes down the road.
Westlake Village Shopping Centers:
– – –
Where to Enjoy the Outdoors
Hiking, biking, playgrounds, and playfields are some of the things the Conejo Valley is most known for. All 5 towns boast their own list of hiking trails and parks. When it comes to enjoying the outdoors, I think exploring all of the Conejo Valley is worth your while.
– – –
Where to Golf
Some of Southern California’s top golf courses are right here in the Conejo Valley. Westlake Village, is home to two of them:
There are a total of 9 public golf courses across the greater Conejo Valley. Check out Michael’s complete ranking of each one, here.
– – –
Just Around the Corner From Westlake Village
At some point you’ll get the itch to get out of town for a bit. One of the best parts about living in Westlake Village is its proximity to some of California’s most prized locations. This map will give you an idea of just how close you’ll be to places like Malibu, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, etc.
– Tap the cities in purple to check to proximity to Westlake Village –
What it’s like to live in the Conejo Valley
Dive into Conejo Valley’s other towns:
Are you moving to the Conejo Valley?
Congrats! You’re going to love it here.
As a local realtor® and neighborhood expert I’d love to help you get to know the area, the available homes, and help find the one that’s right for you!