Agoura Hills, CA | Small town feel. Big city access.
Let’s dive right in, tap any link to jump to any topic:
- Agoura Hills Homes and Neighborhoods
- Where to Eat and Drink
- Where to Shop
- Where to Enjoy the Outdoors
- Where to Golf
- Just Around the Corner
– – –
Agoura Hills Homes and Neighborhoods
Most home buyers will find it’s easy to find a neighborhood here that fits their lifestyle. Condos, townhomes, single family homes, and gated estates. There are some special pockets of culture here like Old Agoura, where horse enthusiasts can settle in with a little extra land.
Agoura Hills sits on the city-side of the Conejo Valley. This draws in many that work in the film industry and want to save a few miles commuting to and from work.
- You can explore all of Agoura Hills neighborhoods, here.
Are you moving to Agoura Hills, CA?
As a local realtor® and Conejo Valley neighborhood expert I’d love to help you get to know the area, the available homes, and help find the one that’s right for you!
– – –
Where to Eat and Drink
There are some Agoura Hills hole-in-the-walls that remain local favorites. We’ll list them for you below. But truthfully, you’ll probably spend just as much of your free time in Westlake Village. While that might sound like you’ll be going out of your way for lunch or happy hour, but Westlake is actually only a few miles down the road and the two towns often share each others amenities.
Agoura Hills Favorites:
- The Promenade is a one stop shop for a night out in Westlake Village. A Saturday night might look like this: Paul Martins for a cocktail, appetizers, and/or dinner. Cinepolis for a movie. And, if you’re really enjoying your company, Farfallas for a night cap.
- Westlake Plaza | Besides having a number of restaurants to choose from, The Plaza has a one up on the other shopping centers – it’s within walking distance to some of Westlake’s favorite neighborhoods.
- The Westlake Village Inn, home to Stonehaus Winery, Mediterraneo, and Bogie’s is an undeniable local favorite. From breakfast, lunch, and dinner to happy-hour, and events this remains one of the number 1 spots in town for dining.
– – –
Where to Shop
Shopping in Agoura Hills will be reserved for grocery stores and similar kinds of convenience shopping versus for pleasure. There’s a much likelier chance you will hop back over to Westlake Village to find your favorite brands and stores – i.e. Nike, Sephora, LuLuLemon, Restoration Hardware, and of course, Target 😉
In the times where you need a little more to choose from, the Thousand Oaks mall is just 10 minutes down the road.
Westlake Village Shopping Centers:
– – –
Where to Enjoy the Outdoors
Hiking, biking, playgrounds, and playfields are some of the things the Conejo Valley is most known for. All 5 towns boast their own list of hiking trails and parks. When it comes to enjoying the outdoors, I think exploring all of the Conejo Valley is worth your while.
– – –
Where to Golf
Some of Southern California’s top golf courses are right here in the Conejo Valley. Agoura Hills, is home to one of them:
- Lindero Country Club
There are a total of 9 public golf courses across the greater Conejo Valley. Check out Michael’s complete ranking of each one, here.
– – –
Just Around the Corner From Agoura Hills
At some point you’ll get the itch to get out of town for a bit. One of the best parts about living in Agoura Hills is its proximity to some of California’s most prized locations. This map will give you an idea of just how close you’ll be to places like Malibu, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, etc.
– Tap the cities in purple to check to proximity to Agoura Hills –
What it’s like to live in the Conejo Valley
Dive into Conejo Valley’s other towns:
Are you moving to the Conejo Valley?
Congrats! You’re going to love it here.
As a local realtor® and neighborhood expert I’d love to help you get to know the area, the available homes, and help find the one that’s right for you!