Choosing a home is a big decision and I respect that. My role is to provide an Amazon experience providing a smooth and predictable result while reducing your stress and adding some fun to the steps to buying a home.
- I actively network with agents to find you a home and frequently get the inside scoop before it goes public. When competing against other offers, my buyers often have an advantage because of the relationship I have with the listing agent.
- I answer my phone and return calls/texts quickly. Communication is my thing as my reviews will attest. I’ll proactively keep you in the loop so you’re never left wondering what’s next.
- Negotiating the best terms comes from years of experience and proper training. I worked hard to earn my Certified Negotiation Expert designation because I understand the value that brings to the table.
- I’ll keep you from buying the wrong house. I’m not afraid to share my opinion and talk you out of a house. Bad location, hidden expenses, overpriced – I’ll let you know.
- I know the neighborhoods better than most. Check out my 100+ neighborhood profiles.
- I keep my cool during the transaction and help you do the same. We’ll leave the drama for others and keep our eyes on the prize.
Let’s take the next step.
I like to break it into 3 stages:
- Phone Introduction – This part’s easy. We’ll cover the basics and schedule a face to face meeting.
- Face to Face Consultation – Let’s get to know each other. We’ll spend 30-45 minutes going over the steps to buying a home in California and what to expect in the coming weeks.
- Area Tour – Now for the fun part. We’ll spend some time driving through the area scoping out Conejo Valley neighborhoods and their different lifestyles. We’ll definitely check out a few houses plus you’ll finally have the chance to visit places like the Westlake Plaza and Stonehaus Winery that we’ve been raving about all this time.