Michael was always detailed and understanding of this in navigating us through the process. He was thorough, picking up details like finding necessary permits that might have otherwise been missed.
- Conor & Amy Toohey, Purchased a home in Westlake Village, CA
Mike helped us get into the home of our dreams while providing a ton of value beyond the basic mechanics of the property transaction.
- Matt & Jenni Oden, Purchased a home in Westlake Village
Michael Rice, we can’t ever say enough, is the most professional, knowledgeable, and caring realtor we’ve ever dealt with. He has character, intelligence, integrity, sense of humor and most of all honesty.
- Craig & Rosa Chamides, Purchased home in Simi Valley
Michael is very passionate about the Conejo Valley and was wonderful to work with in purchasing our first home.
- Beth & Randy Dye, Purchased home in Thousand Oaks
Michael’s communication was great – he always kept us informed on what was going on and with his recommended strategy.
- Ted & Ellen Haard, Sold home in Oak Park
The best realtor I ever worked with. In this market, you need a real maverick. That’s Michael, the maverick or realtors!
- Jason & Heather Mosko, Purchased a home in Agoura Hills
Michael’s knowledge of the market was invaluable in identifying the right house for us when it did become available.
- John Deisz & Laura Sether, Purchased home in Westlake Village
Michael Rice is the type of agent that we dreamed of having, but didn’t know actually existed. His communication skills, patience, knowledge, and overall expertise is unlike anyone else we have ever worked with.
- Laura & John Krupp, Sold home in Oak Park and bought another in Porter Ranch
Michael was on top of every situation and made us feel comfortable with the process. Everything was explained clearly and simply.
- Rich & Suzy Lopez, Purchased a home in Agoura Hills
Michael not only sold our house in two weeks, he obviously knew how to price it right and he smiled all the way through it!
- Euel & Betty Box, Sold home in Woodland Hills